Applications, Forms & Fees
Changes are coming to the Building Department in regards to application submittals, inspections and payments. Please stand by for updates as they become available.
PLEASE NOTE: Fees have increased.
For any questions, please call the Building Department at 440-526-6864.
All fees are based upon the fee schedule listed in Chapter 1449. The fees will be calculated by Building Department staff and in addition to the base fee the required Ohio Board of Building Standards assessment of 1% for residential projects or 3% for commercial projects will be added to the permit fees.
Payments can be made online, by mail, or in person.
Online: If you would like to pay online, you can do so by clicking the Pay Online button below. Please note, a 3.5% service charge fee is applied and/or a $0.50 minimum charge.
In Person: The office is open to receive payments Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm. No payments will be accepted or processed after 4:00 pm.
Mail: Checks only may be mailed to:
- A 24-hour notice is required to schedule an inspection.
- You can call 440-526-6864 between 8:30am and 4:00pm to schedule an inspection.
- All permits require the mandatory inspections and a final inspection is required in addition to the mandatory inspections.
- Basement Completion
- Bathroom Remodel
- Electric Upgrade
- Gazebo @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Hot Tubs
- Kitchen Remodel
- Miscellaneous Work Not Listed
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sewer Tie-In
- Storage Shed
- Swimming Pools
- Windows @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>