The City of Broadview Heights maintains the sanitary sewer lines throughout much of the City. Rates are per Ordinance 30-16. View Ordinance 30-16 (PDF).
Bills are mailed quarterly and come in the form of a post card. For billing questions, email Utility Billing or call 440-717-4025.
For a limited number of residents, sewers are maintained by either the City of Cleveland Division of Water, 216-664-3060 (includes parcels formerly billed by North Royalton) or Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works, 216-443-8242.
Questions or concerns for parcels serviced through these entities should be made directly to the respective company.
Depending on the property location, Sewage Treatment is provided as follows:
- Majority of parcels located north of the Ohio Turnpike
- For rates, billing questions or sewage problems call 216-881-8247
- Limited number of parcels formerly billed by City of North Royalton
- For rates, billing questions or sewage problems call 216-664-3060
- Majority of parcels located south of the Ohio Turnpike
- Rates are per Medina County Sanitary Engineer
- Fee is a flat rate (not based on consumption)
- For rates or sewage problems, call 330-723-9561
- Fee is billed through City of Broadview Heights
For billing questions email the City Finance Department or call 440-717-4025.