The Human Resources Department is responsible for providing specialized areas of assistance to employees and City departments in:
- Employee and labor relations
- Employee training and organizational development
- Recruitment, examination, classification, and compensation
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, and guidelines related to the City employees are readily available to employees and managers
- Provide human resources support and consultation to the Mayor, Police and Fire Department staff, all managers, bargaining unit officials and employees and all non-bargaining unit employees.
- Citywide policy development
Our mission is to partner with the City departments to build and support an innovative, high-performance organization.
Find more information about job postings and employment with the City of Broadview Heights by visiting our Employment Center