Workforce Development Tools
We can connect you with various resources to help you find and retain talent:
- Local internship programs
- Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
- Ohio Means Jobs
- Cuyahoga County Department of Development Skill-Up Program
Whether you're interested in our Town Center Special Planning District, the Route 82 Corridor Conversion District, or a Class A office park, we've got a business district to suit your needs:
The City is committed to providing concierge-level service throughout our development process on new projects. Interested in learning more? We encourage you to reach out to us at 440-526-3873, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadview Heights Recreation Center Corporate Membership & Worker Wellness Classes
Our new state-of-the-art Recreation Center proudly provides a business membership option. Additionally, we also host lunch-time wellness hour classes for your employees! Visit our Parks & Recreation page for more details.
Need help determining which option is the right fit for you? Contact us and we'll help you make the right match!
Venture Capital Funds
The resources below may be able to help you provide funding at different stages in your business's life cycle:
Certified Development Companies
Certified Development Companies are certified by the Small Business Administration and are authorized by the Ohio Development Services Agency to provide long-term, fixed rate, low down payment business loans:
- Economic & Community Development Institute
- Ohio Small Business Development Center at Cleveland State
- Innovation Fund
We are proud to have strong partnerships with our local and regional organizations who we can call on to assist us with the success of your project!
- Broadview Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Cuyahoga County Department of Development
- Team NEO
- Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Ohio Development Services Agency
- Review the Ohio Economic Development Manual that the Ohio Attorney General has created with local economic development professionals to help current and prospective businesses better understand the legal landscape of economic development in Ohio!