What do I need to bring to Mayor's Court?
  • Proper Identification (Drivers License, State ID)
  • Copy of Citation.
  • Appearance Letter or Court Documents.
  • Any receipts regarding your case - Bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.
  • Any documents which prove compliance with judicial orders and/or sentencing.
  • Proof of Insurance.
  • Money to pay for fines (cash, check or credit/debit card).
  • When paying on an Agreement, a copy of the agreement must be included.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to appear in Mayor’s Court?
2. What do I need to bring to Mayor's Court?
3. How much is my ticket?
4. How can I get a continuance?
5. How do I get married?

The Mayor performs weddings for residents of Broadview Heights. They are generally scheduled during business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30 pm, by appointment.    It is a short civil ceremony, held in the Council Chambers. A marriage license must be obtained from the Cuyahoga County Marriage License Bureau prior to the ceremony. 
To schedule a wedding contact the Mayor’s office at 440-526-3651.