- Things To Do
- Parks and Recreation
- Membership Benefits
Below you will find all of the current Membership Benefits.
Use of fitness center & indoor track during open hours (13 years and up)
Free use of natatorium and gyms during open swim/gym time (see rules for age guidelines)
Discounts on select programs and activities.
Discounts on room rentals and birthday parties.
Auto Monthly Payment Option
160 Group Exercise Classes per year (Ages 18 and up)
5 Golf Simulator Hours per year (Ages 18 and up) *passes are debited at time of reservation*
Resident and Non-Resident Membership – Individual
Adult - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B.
Senior - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B.
Youth - Parent Picture ID for identification from Group A and Parent Proof of Residency from Group B. Report card, Driver’s license or birth certificate of youth.
College - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B. Copy of current (within 90 days) tuition statement or class schedule. If applicable address appears on tuition statement or class schedule either document will be acceptable as Group B proof of residency.
Veteran - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B and copy of DD214
(DD214 required for initial membership only).
Resident and Non-Resident Membership - Family
Primary Adult - Picture ID for identification from Group A and Proof of Residency from Group B
Secondary Adult - If Primary’s proof of residency (Group B) has both primary and secondary names then no other documentation required. Example: Bank/Credit Card Statement shows both names and the home address. If unable to provide joint documentation, then Group A and B documentation are required for each adult.
Children 18 and under - Must provide either one of the following: report card (with same address as primary), birth certificate (with either primary or secondary adult name), or driver’s license (with same address as primary).
Driver's License or State ID
Passport or Visa
Group B (current within 90 days) BH Residents ONLY
Credit Card Statement
Resident Lump Sum
Non-Resident Lump Sum
|Youth (up to 18)|
Annual Household Memberships
|1st Individual (18+)|
|Additional Family Member (13-99 yrs)|
|Additional Family Member (0-12.99 yrs)|
Rates subject to change at any time.
All members are entitled to a free health assessment from Prescription Fitness. Call for information at 440-552-6729
Residency must be verified at time of membership purchase.
Memberships may be paid in full (non-refundable and non-transferable) or you may choose to be billed in monthly installments. Monthly installment payments will be charged the same day each month (day the membership was purchased), unless cancelled. Initial monthly installment is due at time of registration. Members must fill-out and submit a Refund Request Form 5 days prior to the monthly installment date. Monthly cancellations can only be done for the entire household membership, additional household memberships cannot be cancelled individually. Cancellations for memberships can only be requested once in a 12 month period. Additional Family Members can only be added to a household with an individual membership. Each membership 18+ will receive 160 hours of group exercise passes and 5 hours of golf simulator passes. Passes will be cancelled if membership is terminated.
Youth Fitness Training
If you are age 13-14 and would like to work out in our fitness center, you should sign up for the free orientation class in the fitness center. Children under 13 are not permitted to use the fitness center. Please email Prescription Fitness to set up an appointment for youth fitness training or stop by the desk to signup in person.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Fitness Center. It is recommended that children ages 13-14 complete the fitness orientation class that is offered twice per month.
- Children under the age of 13 must have direct adult supervision in the natatorium and fitness center, and Track.
- Patrons must be at least 18 years old to use the steam room, sauna and whirlpool spa.
- Children under age 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the water and the adult must be within arms-reach of the child (with the exception of the zero-depth area).
- Child Watch is available for children ages 1 through 12.
- The person reserving the golf simulator must be 18 years of age or older and they are liable for any damages.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult in the golf simulator.
- Additional rules are posted in each specific area of the facility. Failure to adhere to posted rules or direction from a staff member may result in suspension, expulsion or termination of membership and/or use of the facility. All of the facility rules are posted online and available at the front desk. We reserve the right to add, change or delete rules, which in our judgment, will help maintain a safe environment.