2023 Snowman Contest
The City of Broadview Heights is holding a contest to find the best snowman builders in the city! Build a snowman in your yard, take a picture of your creation, and submit it via this form or email.
There are three categories, Most Creative, Funniest, and Best Traditional Snowman. There will be one winner from each category.
Residents can ‘like’ their favorite snowman on our website as the photos are posted. The final determination will come from the judges. Winners will be contacted and announced on our website, social media pages, and the Mayor's Message.
Snowman Submittal Deadline: March 6, 2023
Snowman Contest Rules
This contest is open to all residents of Broadview Heights. Entrants are to build their snowman in their own yard or in front of the Amphitheater located on the City Campus.
- Teams/individuals may use any accessories to add to their snowman.
- Each entrant must build their snowman beginning with the first snowfall in the 2023 winter season until March 6, 2022.
- By submitting an entry, contestants grant the City of Broadview Heights permission and authority to use their pictures on the City Website.
- Entrants are encouraged to add their own creative touches that will make their snowman unique; they can be traditional, an animal, or your favorite cartoon character, be creative! Prizes will be awarded for each category.
- Under no circumstances will the snowman possess demeaning or inappropriate gestures, sayings, expressions, etc.
- Entrants must complete the submission form and upload a photo for judging purposes.
- If you cannot complete the form, you can email your photo and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries should consist of a photograph of the snowman and must have at least one builder in the photo. Families and Groups in the picture are welcome.
- Address to verify residency.
- Names of builders, the phone number to be reached, and the date the snowman was built must be added to the e-mail.
- Please give your Snowman a NAME for voting & describe your creation!