Facility Rentals/Programming/Event Updates
- Available to all members 18 years of age and older. Masks are required. Users are required to sanitize the chair BEFORE and AFTER use. Limited to a maximum of 30 minutes per use. Maximum of 2 patrons permitted in the room at any time.
- The Golf Simulator is now open! Call 440-838-4522 to make a reservation. No drop-ins are permitted at this time. Max 4 patrons per reservation. Masks are required. All patrons must bring their own equipment and sharing of equipment not permitted.
- Select food and beverage vending machines are available. Patrons are required to sanitize any surface of the vending machine they touch before and after use. Gym wipes will be provided. Game equipment and machines on the lower level are closed.
AREA REMAINING CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING: Child Watch, Game Room, Meeting Rooms, Multi-Purpose Rooms (not being used for fitness equipment), group cycling room, and the auxiliary gymnasium. The only exception for use of any of these facilities will be for department scheduled programs or activities.
INFORMATION ON PROGRAMS, FACILITY RENTALS AND EVENTS
TENNIS COURTS: Re-opened on Tuesday, May 26th. Guidelines, mandates and safety signage are posted. Maximum capacity inside the tennis court fencing is 10. Wear a mask or face covering when entering courts or interacting in close proximity to others.
OUTDOOR PICKLEBALL: Pickleball is available at the outdoor tennis courts at select times and new guidelines for safe play have been posted. Maximum capacity inside the tennis court fencing is 10. Wear a mask or face covering when entering courts or interacting in close proximity to others. Nets are available in the storage box at the courts: T/TH 9am to Noon and M/W 6pm to 8pm.
PLAYGROUNDS ARE OPEN! While playgrounds are now open, families are asked to follow the guidelines below provided by the Ohio Department of Health and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health. The Parks and Recreation Department will sanitize playgrounds weekly.
• PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING – Stay 6’ apart (about 2 arms’ length) and avoid congregating.
• WASH YOUR HANDS OR USE HAND SANITIZER – Bring hand sanitizer and use before entering the playground and immediately after use of playground.
• WEAR A FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES (over age 10).
• FOOD & BEVERAGES – Please do not bring food or beverages to the playground.
• DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE SICK OR EXHIBITING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
RESTROOM FACILITIES: A restroom is available at “The Fields” maintenance building M-F when full time staff are scheduled, typically 7:30am to 3:30pm. The restroom building at the playground on the City Campus is available M-F 8AM to 7PM and weekends 8AM TO 3PM. There are portable restroom units available at The Fields and on the City Campus.
WHILE VISITING OUR OUTDOOR FACILITIES, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Masks are required when outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals who are not members of their household.
• Athletic fields and basketball courts are currently closed, except for Parks and Recreation Department programming.
• The ODH is requiring that individuals must at all times or as much as reasonably possible, maintain social distancing of 6 feet from any other person with the exception of family or household members.
• All public and private gatherings of any number of people occurring outside a single household or living unit are prohibited, with the exception of household or family members.
• Any gatherings of 10 people or more is prohibited.
• Stay home if you are sick and practice good hygiene. Wash your hands after touching surfaces. Avoid touching your face. Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Place garbage in trash receptacles.